Saturday 6 June 2020

P4 - PITCH IDEAS TO CLIENT


THE PITCH




THE PRESENTATION


SELF EVALUATION

The pitch was a fairly daunting task for me as I get anxious presenting ideas, but in spite of this I ended up enjoying this unit a lot more than I expected. On the whole, I've become more confident in my ideas and a bit more comfortable presenting. My passion is something I could see coming through when I answered questions about Croak but my main pitfall is my nervousness. I think my practice pitch was a bit more successful in this regard; I keep noticing my deep breaths while I'm talking, and this is down to my desire to cram all of my points into a limited amount of time. My main gripe with my presentation here is a lack of story - I don't explain exactly what happens in each episode, or give a synopsis. This is something to take forward into Unit 22, when I use this idea to write a script. 











No comments:

Post a Comment